Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Daisy has started squatting again and is getting really loud again. I forgot what the old Daisy was like, I'm glad she is back! Wonder if she will pop me an egg or two out before everyone stops
1384221_4802120230557_1094065959_n.jpg

Does Bella's thickness annoy anyone else? She was doing so well, she was eating the food off the treadle feeders step and then when she stood on it, it opened and she crapped herself and then ran off!
Ahhh, Johnn, life without Bella's antics would be so boring... She puts smiles on her admirers' faces even on gloomy days : )

[COLOR=333333]We have a new L.G.G. for the girls. This is Rupert who has ridden shot gun in my Tahoe for many years. His son has now taken over that job. Rupert is doing a great job, the girls like him, and he works for peanuts. All the girls are in molt, so they are a bit patchy looking, feathers everywhere.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
Rupert is too funny! I wonder what people are thinking when they see the gorilla sitting there with the chickens? I love your sense of humor, Vicki!! Ohhh, your birds look beautiful even when they are in molt... I would like to THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your suggestion of running monofilament lines to help keep the falcons and hawks away! It is working out wonderfully! You told me that it would be a tedious work; which it was : ) I was on 10 foot ladder, as well as on the roof for about 5 days running the lines which I thought will never get done. My arms and legs were feeling like jello climbing up and down the ladder all day long; but, was worth every effort ( as you said it would).. I see the birds circling, at times quite low; but, they don't dare land. No! they did not go away but, have not had any other casualty since the lines went up. Everyone is joking and asking me if we have been attacked by giant spiders. Again, thank you very, very much for your help with this problem, and with many other matters I have been dealing with... Lual

Rupert is too funny! I wonder what people are thinking when they see the gorilla sitting there with the chickens? I love your sense of humor, Vicki!! Ohhh, your birds look beautiful even when they are in molt...

I would like to THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your suggestion of running monofilament lines to help keep the falcons and hawks away! It is working out wonderfully! You told me that it would be a tedious work; which it was : ) I was on 10 foot ladder, as well as on the roof for about 5 days running the lines which I thought will never get done. My arms and legs were feeling like jello climbing up and down the ladder all day long; but, was worth every effort ( as you said it would)..

I see the birds circling, at times quite low; but, they don't dare land. No! they did not go away but, have not had any other casualty since the lines went up. Everyone is joking and asking me if we have been attacked by giant spiders.

Again, thank you very, very much for your help with this problem, and with many other matters I have been dealing with...

Lual
So glad you got those lines up Lual ! Now for some electric thrills for your bobcats , coyotes, and foxes, and you should be pretty secure !

We have a new L.G.G. for the girls. This is Rupert who has ridden shot gun in my Tahoe for many years. His son has now taken over that job. Rupert is doing a great job, the girls like him, and he works for peanuts. All the girls are in molt, so they are a bit patchy looking, feathers everywhere.

We love to see more of Rupert and his family.

Back
Top Bottom