Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Only one that will peck me is Momma when she has babies. OH BOY if I get near them she will grab hold of my skin so hard you can hear the "click" of her beak clicking back together when I pull loose. She's left bruises. But that's the only time and I do nothing but try to avoid it cause she's just doing her job then. None of the rest do, ever. But if they are on the nest the look like they will. I have another that is aggressive to me from time to time but backs off pretty quick.

Only one that will peck me is Momma when she has babies. OH BOY if I get near them she will grab hold of my skin so hard you can hear the "click" of her beak clicking back together when I pull loose. She's left bruises. But that's the only time and I do nothing but try to avoid it cause she's just doing her job then. None of the rest do, ever. But if they are on the nest the look like they will. I have another that is aggressive to me from time to time but backs off pretty quick.

They sure can peck hard! I couldn't believe the bump on my arm. She hasn't tried anything since. I guess she looks at me as one of the flock and wants to see if she can be boss. :lol:

Here is one of my young buff Orpington's! Absolutely love them.

Edited by Staff
Beautiful picture..................

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom