Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Orp
10289905_10202161456637545_3093408663507492846_n.jpg

For English Orpington lovers

Just thought I would mention that Heirloom Orpingtons are running daily special on their birds. Every day they mark one of the chicks down to $20.15 each. Yesterday's special was Golden Laced/Blue Laced/White Laced Orpingtons, and today it's Isabel Orpingtons.

For English Orpington lovers

[COLOR=333333]Just thought I would mention that Heirloom Orpingtons are running daily special on their birds.  Every day they mark one of the chicks down to $20.15 each.  Yesterday's special was Golden Laced/Blue Laced/White Laced Orpingtons, and today it's Isabel Orpingtons.[/COLOR]

Darn. Sorry I missed the Isabels. Would have loved to have a few of those. Do you ever sell chicks or hatching eggs from you lavender/black flock?

Darn. Sorry I missed the Isabels. Would have loved to have a few of those. Do you ever sell chicks or hatching eggs from you lavender/black flock?
Yes, I will likely start selling them. PM me on what you are looking for.

I also have a pen of LF Chocolate and White Orpingtons that have just started to lay of which all are full English. I have confirmed fertility but only getting an egg every couple of days so far.

Also just set up a pen of Red Cuckoo rooster over Chocolate, Red, and Splash hens. I should get Chocolate Cuckoo, Blue Cuckoo, & Red Cuckoo from the pen but only the two Chocolate hens are currently laying and fertility has not been confirmed yet.

Back
Top Bottom