Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Coco and her mam
10922726_10202222207796286_5427554318803868276_n.jpg

Yes, I will likely start selling them.  PM me on what you are looking for.  

I also have a pen of LF Chocolate and White Orpingtons that have just started to lay of which all are full English.  I have confirmed fertility but only getting an egg every couple of days so far.

Also just set up a pen of Red Cuckoo rooster over Chocolate, Red, and Splash hens.  I should get Chocolate Cuckoo, Blue Cuckoo, & Red Cuckoo from the pen but only the two Chocolate hens are currently laying and fertility has not been confirmed yet.

PM sent :)

Adorable picture. Love how fluffy the buff one is.
Thanks! :). Coco is also quite fluffy, sh just doesn't have much weight on her right now. She's bottom hen so is bullied away from the food and doesn't always make it easy for me to give her a secret bowl. She's so silky soft though!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but is Coco a Jersey Giant?
She's a Jersey Giant crossed with a Buff orp (the hen next to her)

Thanks! :). Coco is also quite fluffy, sh just doesn't have much weight on her right now. She's bottom hen so is bullied away from the food and doesn't always make it easy for me to give her a secret bowl. She's so silky soft though!

She's a Jersey Giant crossed with a Buff orp (the hen next to her)

Cool. I have a Jersey Giant hen named Kevin. I named her before I knew her gender and the name has stuck. LOL

Back
Top Bottom