Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Does anyone have pics of a mauve orp as it feathers in? I'd like to compare their baby feathers to mine.

I hatched some LF orp eggs from a friend. They should be solid mauve if female & cuckoo (barred) if male. My problem is the wing feathers coming in look white to me. (Neither mauve nor barred.)
They are English LF orps.

Chick 1 is lighter in color

Chick 2 is darker in color

Chick 3 came out yellow (very slight gray hue in face) Could be an "Oooppps" or a very light mauve.

Does anyone on this forum breed partridge orps -I have English imported and I'm having some problems with some and would like to pm anyone who breeds them thanks.

Does anyone have pics of a mauve orp as it feathers in? I'd like to compare their baby feathers to mine.

I hatched some LF orp eggs from a friend. They should be solid mauve if female & cuckoo (barred) if male. My problem is the wing feathers coming in look white to me. (Neither mauve nor barred.)

Chick 3 came out yellow (very slight gray hue in face) Could be an "Oooppps" or a very light mauve.

Ok, I totally thought I replied to this, what happened? The barred chicks should hatch with a white spot on the head, so #2 looks to be male, #1 looks female. #3 I am not sure but I don't see a white spot, so female?

Hahaha, sorry, that was on the other thread!

Back
Top Bottom