Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Really bummed about my ideal order. I ordered 20 chicks of saipan and blue red cubalaya and 12 died. Upon arrival all were dehydrated and weak. Orders from cackle hatchery always have been healthy. I love the variety at ideal but wont reorder again from them.

Really bummed about my ideal order. I ordered 20 chicks of saipan and blue red cubalaya and 12 died. Upon arrival all were dehydrated and weak. Orders from cackle hatchery always have been healthy. I love the variety at ideal but wont reorder again from them.
Have you contacted them? They have awesome customer service

I'm having issues with that right now. On third replacement order and of course usps is a day late with it. They were very helpful but if the babies die this time I'm calling it quites I think for now. Fingers crossed.

Seems like they have removed self blue silkies from their online store, unfortunate for me as i was hoping to finally bite the bullet and just get a small order
hmm.png
BUT I did notice they now carry Large Fowl Self Blue Cochins

Last edited:
I am not having much luck with finding chicks in my area or with 75 miles. I am checking out ideal, I want EE's, turkens, silkies (best color opinions needed) and I am fighting the urge or not haha on Cochins (self blue, and a white or black). I am ordering pullets where it is an option for the breed, I am getting so excited but I'm also nervous as I've never ordered chicks!

I am not having much luck with finding chicks in my area or with 75 miles. I am checking out ideal, I want EE's, turkens, silkies (best color opinions needed) and I am fighting the urge or not haha on Cochins (self blue, and a white or black). I am ordering pullets where it is an option for the breed, I am getting so excited but I'm also nervous as I've never ordered chicks!
you should post a wanted add there are a ton of people on BYC from TN, maybe even pretty close to you

Back
Top Bottom