Post Your Chocolates, Dun ,Khaki , Platinum Bird Pics

My Chocolate Serama hen, "Truffles".

8809_newgirls01march2011_05.jpg

8809_newgirls01march2011_06.jpg

8809_newgirls01march2011_03.jpg

MMPoultryFarms, those chicks are awesome, best of luck with your project, I can`t wait to see older pics as they grow.
big_smile.png

TurtleFeathers, those Polish are so cool, I want to pull out a brush and part their hair to one side so they can see. lol
big_smile.png

Groveguy, Nice Japanese, looks like you have some mottleing there, very cool project you have. Good luck with those.
big_smile.png

SmoothMule, very tastey chocolate serama, Where are the Hershey wrappers. lol Very nice birds.
big_smile.png

Thank you ALL for shareing your pics.
thumbsup.gif

Folks, keep the pics coming please!

VERY cool birds Catwalk!! I especially like Midas, the choc and buff look good together.
thumbsup.gif

They are actually all really nice, thanks for sharing.
smile.png

Beautiful birds everyone! Keep up the good work. The chocolate brown color is so pretty.
love.gif

Here is one. He is 1/4 Grey Junglefowl, 1/4 buff ameraucana, and 1/2 phoenix.
He has one copy of the dun/fawn gene and I guess is "golden duckwing" or something like it (I think duckwing/wheaten split)

IMG_3063.jpg

edited to add; boggy bottom, if your dun phoenix trace back to Toni-Marie, then this bird is related to them.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm assuming the dun you got from the Buff Ameraucana, which is GREAT news for me.
smile.png
I've been working on a project in hopes my Buff Ameraucanas have the dun gene, and this gives me high hopes. . .

Nope sorry. The dun came from the phoenix.
The daddy of this bird was 1/2 Grey JF and 1/2 BBred Phoenix. The mama was 1/2 buff ameraucana and 1/2 khaki red phoenix.

Quote:
I'm assuming the dun you got from the Buff Ameraucana, which is GREAT news for me.
smile.png
I've been working on a project in hopes my Buff Ameraucanas have the dun gene, and this gives me high hopes. . .

Back
Top Bottom