Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Pics
What stands out to me is the black spot on the tip of it's stub tail.

A hint on animal ID.

In the woods, you rarely ever see a whole anmial.

Just bits and pieces through the trees and under brush.

It is like looking at a jig saw puzzle that you first dump out of the box onto a table and having certain pieces stand out to you, that this goes here and that goes there.

See the bobbed tail? (the black spot on the rear) that's the end of it's tail, you know right away you have one. Around here, I had my first ever killing by a predator by a bobcat, they're like raccoon's but the one around here comes out ANY time of the day, if you have chickens, well be careful, they'll stare at your chooks and terrorize them. I have this coop up off the ground (like a huge rabbit hutch) and the bottom is up waist height, and my sister said she saw a bobcat with it's paws on the frame, looking up into the chicken pen.... They won't stop coming for your chooks like raccoon's, I have a 6 foot fence *with rectangles no chicken can fit through* and the bobcat jumps over that plus 2 strands of barbed wire that makes the fence about 8ft, I even had to chase it once. It killed my hen, I ran outside, heard bock bocking, and then noticed odd marks on the ground, went around the shed, saw it 3 feet away from me with my chook, I chased it around the whole yard, and it finally jumped through the two pieces of barbed wire. And looked back at me, and walked away.

What do you all think this is??? coyote

Yeah it is a bobcat/wildcat. Looks to be fair sized but tough to tell from photo as there is nothing to use for prospective.

I don't have the best eyesight, and I don't have the best monitor, so could someone please tell me where I should look on the picture for this bobcat?

I don't have the best eyesight, and I don't have the best monitor, so could someone please tell me where I should look on the picture for this bobcat?

Look on the left side, at about the middle of the picture. It can be difficult to spot if your brightness isn't turned way up. I had to tilt my laptop screen to lighten everything and help me see it better.

Back
Top Bottom