Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Looks like the coons ended up with it, that was weird how they just came running at him so fast couldn't tell what they were at first. Crazy coons!

Nice
60651_picture_1360.jpg

60651_picture_1361.jpg
nice pheasant

"Whoa!!" BIG kitty! You go outside at night, much ??
Yes I do, and in this picture, I am standing in the same spot as the kitty. If you look at the dates on these pictures you will understand why the hair stood up on the back of my neck when I reviewed the cam pictures a few weeks later....it seriously rattled my cage!!!!
hide.gif

Everyone has their own idea of good . I have 3 brands now and can give my experience with each . I like inexpensive and reliable . The more cameras the more info . Picture quality is not a big issue for me . I have had several Wildgame brand cameras . Low cost and easy to use . Failure rate has been too high . I had 2 go bad this year at about 1 year old . I have a 2 year old Bushnell . Reliable but a little harder for me to program . You must make sure it is out of setup mode or it will not take pictures . The Wildgame will time out and go into operation . My most recent is a Moultrie brand . It is easy to use and so far has performed well . All were under $100.00 . Amazon or eBay have some good prices . Local sales are good when you can find them . I hope this helps .

Everyone has their own idea of good . I have 3 brands now and can give my experience with each . I like inexpensive and reliable . The more cameras the more info . Picture quality is not a big issue for me . I have had several Wildgame brand cameras . Low cost and easy to use . Failure rate has been too high . I had 2 go bad this year at about 1 year old . I have a 2 year old Bushnell . Reliable but a little harder for me to program . You must make sure it is out of setup mode or it will not take pictures . The Wildgame will time out and go into operation . My most recent is a Moultrie brand . It is easy to use and so far has performed well . All were under $100.00 . Amazon or eBay have some good prices . Local sales are good when you can find them . I hope this helps .
Thanks. I will look into those.
smile.png

A few years ago I bought a Primus Blackout Truth Cam. It was priced at $139. One day I saw that camera again for sale for $80, It was the last camera, so I bought it. I have only changed the batteries around every 2 years. I have only replaced the batteries a couple of times. There are times when it's not on, like now. Most of the time I run the camera in the 1 minute video mode with higher sensitivity with a 5 second gap between videos. I usually use a 4 to 8gb SD card. I have a few cards so I usually check the camera most every day. The camera is usually some where around the chicken coops or that area. A crow could walk or fly by and set off the camera. I do video instead of pictures because I get a full minute on each video and clearly see what is going on. There is also a gap between pictures according on how the camera is set. If there is something on the card I replace it with another card and go see what is on the card I took out. The camera hasn't failed yet. I do need to buy a new strap because the one on it is weather beaten as the camera is outside in the elements most of the time. My sister has some Bushnells. My camera is larger than the ones she has but I don't think her images are any better quality than the ones from my camera. My camera takes C cell batteries and hers takes AA batteries. Her cameras are newer than mine. I think she paid around $100. for a 2 camera pack and she bought 2 packs so she could put cameras in different places without having to move one camera around and she is using hers more for security cameras. My brother bought a camera, I'm not sure of the brand but I know he paid close to $300. for it. I haven't seen any pictures from it. I think he has a Bushnell too.

Back
Top Bottom