Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Here is a Pic of one of them stealing a 50 LB bag of chicken feed. They open my feed shed and take the bag's Without disturbing anything else in the shed. If it wasn't for the door being open and the feed missing you would not even know they were there.

Here is a Pic of one of them stealing a 50 LB bag of chicken feed. They open my feed shed and take the bag's Without disturbing anything else in the shed. If it wasn't for the door being open and the feed missing you would not even know they were there.
Dayum!!

Looks like you need a 'bear box', heavy steel all around with padlocks, to store your feed......
.....course then they might go for the coop.

Heavy duty bear trap to store your feed in. Not sure about your local laws on shooting bears. Here in OK they are protected unless you find them actually destroying property or livestock. Feed is property (you own it) so looks like time for a new bear coat. They are really warm and last forever if prepared professionally.

Caught whitetails and roaming dogs (no idea who the latter belong to) and one of my roosters.

That is my fence, but we own that pasture, too. Eventually, we will be fencing that pasture lot as well.
Love the pictures. This picture reminded me of a past post. On another thread a member was loosing her birds to a stray dog. She eventually found out who owned the dog and the dog owner said it wasn't his dog on her property killing her birds so she got a paint gun and the next time the dog was in her yard killing her birds she shot it with a paint ball and guess where the dog went, home. Don't know what the outcome was.

Last edited:
Love the pictures. This picture reminded me of a past post. On another thread a member was loosing her birds to a stray dog. She eventually found out who owned the dog and the dog owner said it wasn't his dog on her property killing her birds so she got a paint gun and the next time the dog was in her yard killing her birds she shot it with a paint ball and guess where the dog went, home. Don't know what the outcome was.

Well, they were back this morning. I saw them in person and chased them off, but then, when I downloaded my cam again, there they were, earlier in the morning. I am being lambasted for posting on a local FB yard sale site asking for the owner of the dogs, if missing or just roaming, to show up, that they are here if they are missing and if they are just roaming and get into my fence, they are in mortal danger of being shot. Boy, I was called everything in the book, accused of things, threatened, etc....and by folks who don't know the dogs or the owner.
Should have known no good deed goes unpunished, eh? Well, enough. I will take down the post and if we have to defend our livestock with deadly force, the owner will just never know what happened to the dogs.

i am so in love with this thread, i just went to Amazon and ordered me a game cam.. :) picked a browning strike force.. i own 6 acres of woods in the Adirondacks of N.Y. .. i want to see what is in my woods.. and want to keep my flock as safe as can be. :)

Quote:
I have a neighbor that has several dogs and they were running my fence line to my pens. I know if the dogs could have gotten in they would have killed birds. I told her that I would shoot any dogs that threatened my birds and she has kept them away. I tried to tell her in a pleasant way as I don't want to get into a nasty fight with my neighbors but her dogs were on my property and I would shoot them.

I have a neighbor that has several dogs and they were running my fence line to my pens. I know if the dogs could have gotten in they would have killed birds. I told her that I would shoot any dogs that threatened my birds and she has kept them away. I tried to tell her in a pleasant way as I don't want to get into a nasty fight with my neighbors but her dogs were on my property and I would shoot them.

You know, the "bad neighbor" was them, not you, but for some reason, folks think they must keep the peace by not arguing over the neighbor's dogs. The neighbor already broke that peace when they allowed the dog to ruin the enjoyment of your property. Anyway, I started a thread about these dogs so I wouldn't muck up this Game Cam Pics thread. Check it out in P&P, if you want.

Back
Top Bottom