Post Your Pictures of your favorite Ducks, Chickens, Geese and caged domestic birds, babies, adults,

Here's some more pictures of my birds
big_smile.png

My pet starling named Raven I had last year scratching her head

Slightly older taking a sunbath

With full adult plumage wanting to come inside. She eventually joined a flock of wild starlings and nested in our roof this spring.

And my current pet house sparrow Acorn sitting on my feet, I don't think she'll join a wild flock as she thinks she's a human LOL

My turkey named Basil

That's all that will load for now.

they are all wonderful thanks for sharing Acorn is so cute Basil looks like he's in charge and Raven is beautiful

The ducks look like they are having fun in such a big pool! And love the geese, someday I want to get geese but right now I have too many birds.

@donkeydew2farms
Your pool is exactly what I have in mind for my six WHs next summer! Do you mind if I ask what your maintenance schedule/routine is? DH plans on building them a recirculating pond and hopefully incorporate some Duckponix. Unfortunately though, given that our house needs some serious love from our time and bank account first, I can see that getting pushed ahead an additional year! So, I'm already planning a 'backup' option!

tess36 I had to drain it every 1 to2 weeks I had 10 ducks. I syphon the water out with a water hose. then I pick it up to dump the rest then I put a hole in it doing it that way. I am planning on getting a sump pump to drain it. if you could filter it that would be a lot easier. the sides are soft so the ducks just pushed on it and got in and out. I took mine down for the winter. I got 2 pools for I think 20 dollars on amazon.com.

tess36 I had to drain it every 1 to2 weeks I had 10 ducks. I syphon the water out with a water hose. then I pick it up to dump the rest then I put a hole in it doing it that way. I am planning on getting a sump pump to drain it. if you could filter it that would be a lot easier. the sides are soft so the ducks just pushed on it and got in and out. I took mine down for the winter. I got 2 pools for I think 20 dollars on amazon.com.
do you know what kind of pools they are for key words to look up on Amazon
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom