Prairie Flower Block Swap

I'm crazy it is a 13 inch block, I'm just so used to us doing a 12 please disregard your mistress, she has totally lost it. Just follow the tutorial and ignore me!!!! Sorry the pollen is killing me and I can't even think
We love you anyway!!
hugs.gif
It's an easy mistake to make. Most squares are 12.5.
tongue.png

Well had Dh look at the video and the quilt squares. He says it is 13.5 unfinished and 13 finished. So Jenny is right! Imagine that!! DH went upstairs or I would have him explain it cause I can't!! I'm horrible at math. He had to tell me, "well if you would let me tell you and explain it"!
lol.png
So I let him and he was right. I couldn't see it!
idunno.gif
I did do mine per Jenny and it is a tiny bit over 13.5x13.5 so we are ok, I think we are so used to doing 12ers, my brain reverted back for a moment!!!

lol

Hello! I haven't been on here in what seems like years :/ I am glad to see you are still doing the block swaps. I have been improving my machine piecing skills & making lots of quilts, yay! I hope you don't mind if I follow along & see the beautiful blocks you are doing & maybe next round I can join in but no promises.

Hope all your family & chickens are doing well.

I actually got 5 tops done. I did two with the animal panels in similar colors, just slightly different layouts. One with the Berenstain Bears and two with the 1930 square in a square fabric. Sorry I could not find the pictures of the finnished square in a square tops, one has a pink border and the other an orange border.
I really love your quilt tops!

This is a quilt I made in Dec for my son's best friend & wife's first baby. I have taught myself to free motion quilt on my home machine & I am loving it! The name is done in needle turned applique. thanks for letting me share :)

Back
Top Bottom