Prairie Flower Block Swap

What size of envelopes ate 6.80? I went to po this morn and all they had were the small priority box and a 8 1/3 x 11 for flat rates. Looks like for future mailings I will need to order envelopes online.

What size of envelopes ate 6.80? I went to po this morn and all they had were the small priority box and a 8 1/3 x 11 for flat rates. Looks like for future mailings I will need to order envelopes online.
Those are the ones that are $6.80 - You can use the 8 1/3 x 11 flat rate envelope to send 12 blocks, but it is touch to get 20 blocks in that envelope (my opinion anyways). I print my labels online, so it is just a little less expensive.

BTW - my blocks are in the mail.

2 more block sets are in the mail!!!!

order the padded envelopes on line they will deliver to your house, and they are much bigger and still 6.80. Jenmack we could have waited for you to get envelopes, I hope it wasn't too expensive to send them, I don't remember where you are from.

oh did you think to put your screen name anywhere in or on the outside of the blocks? If not could you PM me your name,or city and state, I like to keep track of who's I have received and who I'm still waiting on.

I have 3 more sets of blocks!!! Anna6, Jenmack, Cold up north,

So these are the blocks I have so far

Jenmack
Anna6
Coldupnorth
Clucklady
Chickalot
Wanda
and me katsdar

I just wanted to show you that this is the same block but looks so different, this is one that I made for another swap

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom