Problems with James Marie Farms

Does anyone know if they are having more problems? I have been having a lot of trouble with my order, now they are unresponsive. I am trying to be patient because reviews indicate that they are good people, but the explanations have been less than satisfactory, and deadlines for ship have not been met (by months).

Years later I still haven't gotten my money back from them. I've got half a dozen emails of him saying he was getting a check in the mail that day and finally he just stopped writing back to me. Do business with them at your own risk.

Got of the phone with Robbie and my eggs are on there way
wee.gif
WOW he is full of knowledge great guy very patient .

He told me my check was on the way probably 3-5 times. I still have yet to see any check. Hopefully it's actually true with your eggs! =)

What kind of eggs did you buy?

I ordered the xl meat class browns and A&M whites . Eggs came packed so well i think we could of kicked the box around and they would not break. He sent extras and only had two with hairline cracks not bad for over a hundred eggs .I let them sit for 24 hrs in the bator off ofcourse .Cant wait
jumpy.gif

I order 50 eggs from James Marie and sent him a check on 3/16/15. He said the eggs would be delivered 4th week of March or 1st week of April. He cashed my check 3 days after I sent it.
I didn't hear anything from him so I called 1st week of April and he said he's backed up and that it'll be sent them 2nd week. I waited and called him again. He said it's going out 4/30. I saw nothing in the mail and no text from him that it was sent so I called him again on 5/1. This time he said that it went out and something was wrong with his computer unable to text the buyers that their eggs are sent. I also asked when the eggs were packed and he said they were packed Sunday 4/26. I received a text 4/30 that the eggs were sent. As of today 5/4/15 the eggs have not arrived. The eggs are on route but I have no confidence that they will hatch due to the fact that it was packed on 4/26. I don't recommend buying eggs from this hatchery. He's full of excuses. I take this as a learning experience.
BUYERS BEWARE!!!!! DON'T BUY FROM JAMES MARIE FARMS.

Others have had slow shipping times but no need to bash on them or troll them, just because you are impatient doesn't mean they are a terrible hatchery... God forbid you get your eggs and want them to hatch the next day... Calm yourself and im sure they will send them.

You undoubtedly went to JMF because you wanted the best eggs you could get..... Everyone else that wants the best eggs they can get goes to them too.... If you look at the traffic on this forum alone, there are hundreds a day that only read, dont even join. Just searching for the best eggs they can find....They contact him too... While I have never bought eggs from them, I know for fact that they sell 10000+ eggs a week....Not counting the pickling eggs that go straight to the picklers. When you think about most orders being 100 or less, most 50, thats alot of collecting, packing and addressing of boxes..... I also know for fact that this is no "hatchery".... This is a working bird farm... He has many breeds of chickens as well. One man and a part time girl. I also know for fact that he has given away more eggs as gifts than most folks produce in a lifetime... So how bout you quit throwing rocks and cool your jets for a while. I can assure you its not his goal to cheat you out of anything, nor could he retire on your check if he did.... So it makes no sense for him to intentionally delay your order.......

Back
Top Bottom