PROFESSIONALLY Photograph your chicks for under $2.00!

Quote:
Multiple..... Let me say that again... MULTIPLE hard drives. I use Western Digital 1TB drives. I've got an iMac 21.5" with a 500gb drive to edit/process on, and I store everything on external drives. And just as an example... I had run out of room and had been using the computers hard drive for storage until I could get a new drive. I picked one up at Best Buy the other day, and within two hours of unpacking it at home, I had taken up over 300gb's of space. Of course I'm running a business so my memory load is going to be a lot more.... but RAW does take up unecessary space for the hobbyist.

Thank you tons for posting this! I had fun tonight.. and did a photo shoot of Lola. I posted the thread here w/ all the pics
smile.png

Thanks again to the OP - what fun!!!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4690230#p4690230

Quote:
And this is where it all started. I thought I was going to set up a darkroom.... HAHAHAH!!! You can barely find film and chemicals these days, not to mention the cost!

I'm really grateful that this little project kick started my love for photography again. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for this thread.

Gees its amazing what you learn in a year and a half. I posted this thread a month before I purchased my first DSLR camera, and now I have my own photography studio!

I'm rolling in laughter at some of these posts:

Quote:
What I needed was a little white balance....

Quote:
Photo Explosion?!? BWAHAHA!!! I'm now using CS4 and LR2. And watermarks to prevent republishing, thats a laugh!

Quote:
The first time I read this I went cross eyed and though "what the bleep is this person talking about? Ratios?!?" And now I've got a key light, fill light, hair light, kicker light, and background light in my studio. LOL

Quote:
And this is where it all started. I thought I was going to set up a darkroom.... HAHAHAH!!! You can barely find film and chemicals these days, not to mention the cost!

I'm really grateful that this little project kick started my love for photography again. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for this thread.

I have a question though... I have barred rocks that are a month old and have their feathers. What color background would be best? And what do I do when one poops if I have a light colored background?

Back
Top Bottom