Prolapse vent bloodied help

Hello, a quick update, i posted the pics. She hasnt pooped all night and just once or twice this morning. she has been standing hunched over. She is eating a bit, I gave her some grapes, she liked them. I am giving her calcium, should I give her a soak to see if it helps with passing the egg? I have worked so hard on her, I can't lose her.
What else can I do besides, calcium citrate 250 with d3 and amoxicillian 250 once a day?

I am really grateful for this community and all the help and guidance so far. I lost hope when she had a prolapsed vent but reading here and working at it, gave me success. But now, we are still dealing with this issue.

Has she eaten any chicken feed or scrambled egg since you last posted? Is she drinking? Giving the 125mg twice a day is best, since you have a limited supply. Continue the calcium daily for a total of 7 days. Bathing sometimes is hard on them when they are weak or not eating. Instead you can place them in a humid warm spot, such as a steamy bathroom on a warm towel. The droppings from last night have some yellow urates which could possibly could mean some liver issues, and the dark green is usually from not eating much.

Back
Top Bottom