Proud Cayuga owners!!!!

i was told these were rouens, but the second photo i believe is a cayuga because he has all black and when in sunlight has green and blue feathers, and as for the one with the white on the neck not sure, any ideas?

I got my original stock from Metzer Farms (in California). Www.metzerfarms.com

I HIGHLY recommend Metzer! I have purchased ducks from them 3 times, and would have bought my Toulouse goslings from them this year, had I not waited too long for seasonal layers... (geese).
I'm new to ducks but I agree with gryeyes. I ordered 5 Cayugas and 5 Rouens from Metzer's, they sent me an extra Cayuga,all hens.They'll be two weeks old tomorrow,all seem to be very healthy.

Last edited:
New proud cayuga owner. After months of searching and a desperate I don't care what breed duck for my lonely ducklingthis weekend. I came home with a 8 or 10 month old pair and a duckling hurray! All with the couple did not want to get rid of but to my surprise they let me have my choice of tyre drakes I took the youngest and his mate. Went they for a duckling so my lonely one would stop crying and came home with a family of cayugas and a khaki for her. Solo excited to wary the lilltes get thee feathers and next week I am going to start sticking the eyes my girl is laying (5since Saturday) under my broddy hen day) :D :D :D

can anyone tell which ones are drakes and hens? To me I have 2 drakes 3 hens

Back
Top Bottom