Pullets or Cockerels? Hopefully correct breeds at least!

I believe your pictures got out of order, at least it looks like that to me.

But all breeds look correct and all look like pullets.

Which photos are those?
These are the 2 Ameraucana I was talking about. The pictures go up in the order I thought they did.

Attachments

• 20230709_170611.jpg
    20230709_170611.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230709_170604.jpg
    20230709_170604.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230705_184202.jpg
    20230705_184202.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230707_131338.jpg
    20230707_131338.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 4
Those are actually Easter Eggers, another common name for them is Americauna. Ameracauna are a true and pure breed, and are much less common than Easter Eggers. :)
Oh! Well, that's Rural King for me then. Lol they told me that's what they were and I took their word for it! Either way, thank you! Do you know what color eggs I'll get from them then?

At 3 months they all are pullets except the brown dude photo bumping the 5th photo
Thank you! That's my Polish HeiHei and I've posted it in another thread. Where a few people have gone back and forth on whether or not it's a cockerel or pullet.

Pics 9-10 counting from how they're listed on your post show a white chicken laying on the ground, and also a closeup of her comb. This is a white leghorn pullet.

The ones with the head poofs (not your polish) are either cream crested legbar or olive eggers, I think. These are the two birds in the 5th picture, standing next to and not including the gray chicken.

The bird in pictures 2 & 3 (wild type pheasant coloration with pea comb and colored legs, no white in the feathers like your speckled sussex have) may be a prairie bluebell egger, but I don't see any other PBEs.

Pics 9-10 counting from how they're listed on your post show a white chicken laying on the ground, and also a closeup of her comb. This is a white leghorn pullet.

The ones with the head poofs (not your polish) are either cream crested legbar or olive eggers, I think. These are the two birds in the 5th picture, standing next to and not including the gray chicken.
Agreed!
The bird in pictures 2 & 3 (wild type pheasant coloration with pea comb and colored legs, no white in the feathers like your speckled sussex have) may be a prairie bluebell egger, but I don't see any other PBEs.
That one is an Easter Egger.

Well that's more chickens I got from RK so I just went with what they told me. 😆 they said that 9-10 was the PBE and that 2,3 and 4 were supposed to be an ameraucana but someone previously told me that's actually just a type of Easter Egger.

And yes! I believed the head poof ones were Crested Cream Legbar but I was told they were actually Olive Eggers? So it's all new to me! Lol I'm happy either way, but it messes me up when I'm told they're one thing when they're actually another. That's why I post them here so I know what I actually have!!! Thank you for helping me!

Back
Top Bottom