Question about our new PVC Pipe feeder

Thank you, yes this does help. Think that's my problem, they can get their feet in it, maybe I will try raising the pipes higher?

You're most welcome!!! I'm still learning what works too. The poop in the food and water is very frustrating! :barnie. It's like they don't care... It's our job to clean their messes! Lol. But their cuteness makes it all worth it! :yiipchick. Would love to be updated with your newest invention. . :eek: Have a blessed day!

Last edited:
goodpost.gif
Thank you! I too get very frustrated with my ladies! When we had the box feeder they'd jump right in and I'd say noooo! And there they'd go right back in. Naughty gals! Lol! But I do love them, my husband teases me that they're my new friends, haha! I am always looking for new ideas to make things, thanks for your support! I hope we can chat more about our ideas? Thanks Glory Jasmine!!!
fl.gif

Your welcome! Great meeting you! So wonderful to have another person passionionate about animals! Love that you have goats! Can't wait to hear more about your farming experience!
big_smile.png

I built a similar one for my brooder. I used smaller pipes 1 1/2 inch because I didn't want the chicks to climb in. The problem that I am having is that as they eat more feed is not flowing into the elbow. Anyone have that issue?

Back
Top Bottom