Overstock Sale on 5-gallon Bucket Feeder Kit at Amazon, reduced 50% to $6.49!

Pics
This is my favorite type of feeder! I loved the ones I put together... the ports came with caps so you could plug them up at night. They worked great when my flock was young, but now my roosters can't fit their fat heads inside. Has anyone found a port/pvc size that works for them?

I believe these PVC ports in the kit are 3 inch PVC. My homemade DIY PVC 5-gallon bucket feeder has 4-inch PVC elbows. They are quite a bit bigger. I don't have any roosters, but if the 3-inch PVC is too small, maybe you could replace one or more of the ports with a 4-inch PVC elbow and see if the rooster is able to use that. Check out the difference in size of the PVC elbows at a big box store like Home Depot or Menards. Side by side comparison will show you how much bigger the PVC pipe would be. Probably big enough for your rooster.

Last edited:
Maybe you bought the PVC kit, and now you need a bucket from Harbor Freight.

1703221839501.png

I am an Inside Track Club (ITC) member, so I will be taking advantage of the bucket sale this weekend. You can never have too many 5-gallon buckets. HF has these bucket sales about once every 3-4 months.

If not an ITC member, it's still a $5.00 value for free if you have a list of $30.00 in supplies you need.

1703222134568.png

Back
Top Bottom