R.I.P most of my coop R.I.P Cheepers 11/28/10

So sad about the loss of your birds. I've gone through this myself (a neighbor's dingo killed all but 2 of my birds one year---the day before Thanksgiving). My thoughts are with you.

Quote:
If anything, Fluffy Butt being with him will keep his spirits up.
smile.png

Quote:
May the healing start to take a quick turn for the better for you and your flock. I am so sad for you. Things like this aren't suppose to happen to someone as kind as you. hugs from Maine.

I am so sorry to hear about Fluffy Butt!!
hit.gif
Don't give up, Kate. It is tough right now, but they have brought you so much happiness and joy through tough times.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I' so sorry this happened. I hope whatever it was comes back so you can put it down. I started with my first chicks (22 day olds) n April, and when they were almost 4 wks old the neighbor's dog got in and killed all but 4. Horrible horrible experience. My granddaughters, daughter and I bought new chicks the same day. The dog had been the terror of the area out here for some time and he was put down that day, not by us. We're all happy to be rid of him. I sure hope you get the culprit. Bless you heart. I know how you're feeling even though I only had them for 4 wks, I'd invested a LOT of time and heart with those sweet babies.

Back
Top Bottom