Rabbit thread!!!

chicken farmer

Songster
10 Years
Feb 7, 2012
Southern,Ohio
Post your rabbit pictures,stories,tips,if there pets/meat/4-h or what you have them for if you want. And I know there's other threads for rabbits but here's another. Show off your rabbits here!Here's my new zealand white buck I got about 2 months ago and I'm gonna get a new zealand white doe soon and breed them for sell and maybe use them for meat. He is a spoiled homestead rabbit,getting treats(lettuce,cabbage,carrots,apples) and he gets to go in my chicken pen sometime when there free ranging so he can get on the dirt and hop around,can't wait to get my doe!

I got my rabbits around two months ago also! I will be breeding them when they reach maturity.
You can't really tell but I have a chin and a black NZ.
They love spending time together, to prevent an early pregnancy I seperated them. I have found I like the $40 TSC cages (so far) they make it easy to keep the cages clean so now its just a test of longevity.

Cool,yea I would get the cages from the store but I don't like the plastic tray cause I think it's easier to keep clean when there on wire. And are you gonna breed them for meat or what?? Nice rabbits by the way

They are on wire, the tray is beneath the wire! I'm breeding them for meat.

That's ice our dwarf hotot she's the baby in the pic the big one is her mom we just have the baby

Back
Top Bottom