Rabbit thread!!!

chicken farmer

Songster
10 Years
Feb 7, 2012
Southern,Ohio
Post your rabbit pictures,stories,tips,if there pets/meat/4-h or what you have them for if you want. And I know there's other threads for rabbits but here's another. Show off your rabbits here!Here's my new zealand white buck I got about 2 months ago and I'm gonna get a new zealand white doe soon and breed them for sell and maybe use them for meat. He is a spoiled homestead rabbit,getting treats(lettuce,cabbage,carrots,apples) and he gets to go in my chicken pen sometime when there free ranging so he can get on the dirt and hop around,can't wait to get my doe!

That's our rabbit that been staying with out goats it's a wild rabbit

The pregnancy theory has merit. Since she was housed with another rabbit she may have a false pregnancy. She will think and act like she is pregnant even though she isn't.

I bought this rabbit today for 100 $
the pet shop owner told me this is a pure breed angora rabbit
anyone have a clue if this is true.....i have some doubts really?????
plz reply

They sure seen you coming(not to sound mean) but that isn't any angora I've ever seen. If I was you I would go back to the pet shop and get my money back or a larger discount. It looks to me like a lionhead maybe

Here's my new buck I got earlier very happy!! I got him from a friend that lives about a minute down the road for free because she wanted him as a pet but she said he humps everything so she's getting a netherland dwarf. Anyway he is around 12 weeks old and a new zealand white I named him Buster. I'm ready to breed my new zealand white doe but forget when they are old enough to breed and everything go alright. Your not supposed to breed a buck that's too young or old cause it might not take. But I wanted to share my new buck!

Hi I keep rabbits in the barn with my chickens, they share the coop and hang out together. They all get along but I have a radio that my hens listen to (they get country music) but I've had to put it away since my rabbits moved in, because I've heard that they like to chew on cords. Any ideas how to stop them from chewing the cord so that my hens can have their music back?? Suggestions would be appreciated :D
get some hard pvc pipe 1 ft. shorter than the length you need to hide the cord, run the cord threw it and he can't get to it or put up a shelf.

Back
Top Bottom