Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters
Wow so cute!
love.gif

thank you. now we are just getting the 12 week doe and 9 week buck :)

I just got a rabbit today, 7 weeks old, but I'm worried he/she isn't drinking water. its kinda hot today and i dont want him not drinking.

Is the water in a crock or a bottle?
If the breeder only used crocks the rabbit might not know how to use a bottle.
If the the bunny isn't drinking and it's hot where you are. I would keep it in the house where it's cool.

I just got bunnies . A surprise from my husband. I know nothing about them. I know I have 2 females and a male. Any help and info is appreciated! The black is the male. Do you know what kind they are or their age?

I have three rabbits currently.
My oldest is Brownie, a purebred Chocolate Mini Rex. She is a little more then 2 1/2 years old. I have one of Brownie's daughters, Valerie which is a mix of cho. mini Rex and American Chincilla. She was born last spring :)
I have another bunny that was born last spring, Pinky. Pinky's mom was a checkered giant and her dad was the same ad Valerie's, American Chincilla.
Pinky' mom died 2 days after she gave birth :(.
But all of them are happy and healthy now!
Last month my mixed breed bunny died... We don't know why :(. She was about 10 months old.
But in the spring I'm going to be getting another bunny :)

We have meat pen Californians. Summer is a lot of work here in Texas because it gets so hot. We did win first place in heavyweight when they were about 8 or 9 weeks old. And overall Grand Champion at the County Livestock Show. Garnered $1800 from the auction the next night.

BUT, that's the only money we made. There's no market otherwise.
I keep 4 does and 3 bucks. Produce more than I can handle at slaughter time.
My cows have more personality but aren't cuddly.
So we don't cuddle them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom