Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters
I do believe she may end up having a couple still born :-( I looked it up and I some a few at home remedies with lubricating and heat and still no more. I have till the 35 day for her final deliver and by then they are more than likely to be still born. I'm sad. But on a good note her lil fat guy is doing well nice in size nice color and nice white teeth. Lol momma is doing good with him. And I got peed on lol I checked is belly to make sure she was feeding him and just an over all check and he is great.

Good for you! I hope everything works out... :\
Ty. I also whent and bout her some fresh green parsley and Cale because its supposed to also help with their delivery its another remedy a vet had said on a site I looked at but I'm thinking because the one Barbie is so big she may just have one left to go if any. He is almost as long as my hand and that's a
Almost 6 inches long. Like I said he's a big one lol. It does still feel like she has a baby in her bell but only time will tell.

biggin lol

he is 3 days old now and I named him Biggin this Lil guy Iam going to kkeep being he was the only one born. Momma is doing a wonderful KOB taking care of him and he is asactive

Back
Top Bottom