Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters
Can anyone tell me what kind of rabbit this is? It was given to me today and I was told it was a Mini Rex. I am not sure of the age but she weighs 7.5 pounds and she feels a little under weight. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that a little big for a Mini Rex? Also her fur does not look or feel like that described for a Mini or Standard Rex. Here is a couple pics of her. Thanks for any help or info you can provide.

Looks like a mixed breed to me, possibly with Harlequin in it. It is definitely not a Mini Rex or Rex.

Can anyone tell me what kind of rabbit this is? It was given to me today and I was told it was a Mini Rex. I am not sure of the age but she weighs 7.5 pounds and she feels a little under weight. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that a little big for a Mini Rex? Also her fur does not look or feel like that described for a Mini or Standard Rex. Here is a couple pics of her. Thanks for any help or info you can provide.

She could be anything really, and unless you know for sure what her genetics look like, it will be rather hard to tell! I do agree with you though, that is definitely not Rex fur. She may simply be a mutt rabbit, and if so, a very pretty one indeed! C:

My rabbit just bit me. It is really deep and burns really bad. She doesn't look like she will have kits after all but she has been super territorial. Now I am really upset with her. I didn't do anything wrong, I just fixed her water.

Ouch! I've been bitten plenty of times my my Nethies, and consequently now have a rather impressive array of scars (Even if I do say so myself ;) ). I find that does are often quite a bit more territorial then bucks, and even my sweet little Willow seems to go into a mini 'Eliminate The Opponent' stage when she is in kindle- with me, unfortunately, being the enemy. It is quite surprising how much it can hurt, too! Just as long as you keep it clean and all that you should be fine though, and Oreo (assuming it was her) will most likely go back to her usual self now that she's had her popples C:

Back
Top Bottom