Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters

New Zealand whites 14 day's old

Too much fun.

Watering bucket

So much easier than a bottle and they all ways have clean fresh water.

I just have a quick question,do rabbits need to eat thei pellets,or can they live off hay if have to?My rabbit picks her food bowl p,dumps all her pellets out and I bet doesn't evene at them.

Obviously, nobody puts pellets out for the wild rabbits, so yes, a rabbit can survive without eating pellets. However, just hay may not meet all of your rabbit's nutritional needs; it would be better if you figure out a way to keep your rabbit from dumping her feed. Buying/making a feeder that she can't dump would keep the pellets available to her, it would then be up to her whether she ate them or not. Some rabbits dump water bowls, you know - you wouldn't try to leave a rabbit without water, would you?
idunno.gif

I have a question. Today was crazy . I had an emergency with a baby chicken today.and my son needed me. I forgot to close my males rabbit cage. He was in with kits and albino.how do I help her. She's still nursing kits. And if she conceived another litter how do I help her. The kits where born dec 28-29.

I have a question. Today was crazy . I had an emergency with a baby chicken today.and my son needed me. I forgot to close my males rabbit cage. He was in with kits and albino.how do I help her. She's still nursing kits. And if she conceived another litter how do I help her. The kits where born dec 28-29.
she should be fine, she will probably wean her kits before the others are born, although she may abort them if she feels it is too soon, and there is a shot you can get if you feel it is too soon

Back
Top Bottom