Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters

My doe is having a litter on the 9th!!!! Can't wait, this will be her second litter. her first didn't go so well she had two kits but one didn't make it. so i hope for more luck this go around. she is a Black Dutch bred to a Blue Dutch! will post pics of the litter if i can.

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

My doe only bred twice to a virgin male,she is an english spot he is a lion head can she be pregnant he fell of on his back all two times but didnt grunt?

do the does "nipples" (don't know what else to say) stick out or are more prominent when she is about to give birth? i haven't felt them on her before granted i don't rub her belly all the time. she feels full in their so im hoping its a nice litter. i was wondering if the nest box that i have will be gig enough, she fits init just fine but when i add hay and shavings in their it will be less. she is a dutch rabbit.

Is itvtrue that hnspayed does will have lots of nestjngbhabuts because I read threw a site that does don't make good pets because of territorial things etc.I called my vet for spay but she said its to invasive all their little bodies and that boys are way easier to fix.Is she right?

My vet said she could do both for a price and she would discount it because I have 8. I don't now who is right or wrong.when it's the right time for us.

Back
Top Bottom