Rags to Riches! My Inherited Coop is Ready for the Little Ladies (and probable lads)

Wow. My coop is a functional sturdy thing, but yours is funtional, sturdy, and magazine ready! I love all the signs, and how nice it looks, especially those big sticks you used for a roost.
Thanks! Now I'm really blushing! The whole process felt like swimming upstream in a pile of (literal) turkey manure....there were times I'd stop and look around and think I should just give up. Finally I'm at the fun part so I'm ready to celebrate!

The branches are my favourite too. A tree fell down right next to the coop in a rare wind storm this past month so I thought a few branches from it would be the perfect tribute.

Attachments

• D563F23F-7861-494D-8B4A-851FEF4790EE.jpeg
    D563F23F-7861-494D-8B4A-851FEF4790EE.jpeg
    522.6 KB · Views: 12
I have to admit, after seeing yours, I found myself staring at the ceiling of my coop wondering if I had the headroom for a chandelier!
Do it!!!! You can find small ones meant to be on kids rooms or as tealight holders.

I went into the coop this morning and the sun was casting little rainbows all across the room and my chickies were happily chasing them and laying in their light. :love

5DFEB5A0-0693-4B26-A436-A88FBE2AA2BE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom