Raising pheasant help

Say's "site temporaily disabled", for a long time it use to say "this site may have been hacked". May be that Dan is shuting it down, due to lack of interest and funding? Alot of "breeders" are using Facebook and Pinterest nowdays. Hope it stays up! Would be ashame to loose it.

You may want to consider some type of ornamental pheasant Silver, Red Golden or Lady Amherst) They are much less flighty, just as easy to raise, much more beautiful, and not much more expensive. Also no state or federal permit is required. Good Luck

Say's "site temporaily disabled", for a long time it use to say "this site may have been hacked". May be that Dan is shuting it down, due to lack of interest and funding? Alot of "breeders" are using Facebook and Pinterest nowdays. Hope it stays up! Would be ashame to loose it.

What is Pinterest?I have never heard of it.Yes I too hope he keeps it going,it's a valuable site that should be on everyones daily check list.I don't do facebook,I can barely use this site as I tell my friends I am one step from being a red neck.
In N.H.,Tony.

​What is Pinterest?I have never heard of it.Yes I too hope he keeps it going,it's a valuable site that should be on everyones daily check list.I don't do facebook,I can barely use this site as I tell my friends I am one step from being a red neck.
In N.H.,Tony.
Pinterest is a site of multiple interests. A place to blog, show pics, etc...have to download their app to view anything, it's simple to navigate. I don't do facebook either....im a dinosaur. lol

I'm still not getting it.I just checked it,I can get to the home page but not to the forums.Well at least I can get any info I need on birds.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:
Im not having any problems getting to any of the forums. You might have to re-activate your registration to get access, if you haven't posted in awhile? Don't know why your not able to get to the forums. Sorry, im not much help on this matter.

I've mostly used facebook to get my current birds since it's easier to check for scammers and there's more accountability with breeders on it. I do use pinterest mostly for looking at and collecting pheasant and peafowl photos.

Back
Top Bottom