RAREST (colour,marking, chicken, egg etc...) ****CONTEST***

9035_100_1536.jpg

this is my beauty Brownie, he is the proud roo of 1 barrid rock,
2 not sure of breed, 1 ee, 1 buff, & 1 RIR those are his ladies

9035_100_1125.jpg

9035_100_1450.jpg

this is a better pic of his back, i love his markings not sure what kind of bird he is. i tell oreo my barrid that her and brownie would make the most beautiful oreo brownies around if she would only go broody

Quote:
HOLY COW! its my pair of mystery game chickens I bought at the feed store and were told they were "aseel".. They are long lost brothers and sisters!

12488_spindarella_0708-02.jpg
[/img]

12488_red_dawn_right_side_best_0708-04.jpg
[/img]

Sorry to bust up in the middle of this thread, but i was so shocked to see the twins of my mystery games!
clap.gif

Quote:
HOLY COW! its my pair of mystery game chickens I bought at the feed store and were told they were "aseel".. They are long lost brothers and sisters!

[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/12488_spindarella_0708-02.jpg[/url]

[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/12488_red_dawn_right_side_best_0708-04.jpg[/url]

Sorry to bust up in the middle of this thread, but i was so shocked to see the twins of my mystery games!
clap.gif

They have the pea comb like an oriental, definately looks like a game cross to me. They are pretty birds and very smart, I have a ton of fun with mine.

Love that Buff Laced Polish x Spangled Russian Orloff. Put a hat and Santa Suit on him/her and it could be Santa Claus.

Oops, just reread that it's a pullet. Okay then, looks like Olympia Dukakis.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are right sbluvinit...they looks similar. Yours is definitely bigger... Rusty is a bantam rooster, and a mutt as far as I know.

here is his back.. he is a year old.

l_ddeedc80b3c2a0c84513cca4c29acb72.jpg

l_9f0cf14625a271b66e3e192ce3853c8c.jpg

l_287f8b018ca0d1bbcb4c987723aed6b0.jpg

I love those Creoles! Beautiful roosters! I've been trying to figure out how to create that color patter in some of my birds.

Yep, it's a barring pattern laid over the wild type or black breasted red pattern, absolutely gorgeous.

That might even give you an idea what he may be, since he's straight combed there may be some bantam barred rock in his family.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom