RAREST (colour,marking, chicken, egg etc...) ****CONTEST***

Last year I had a La Fleche r those at all rare? I just got it from atwoods at a chick thinking it would like any other chicken, but when it grew red devilish horns I was amazed. I didn't have a chicken coop though and because my dad wouldn't let it in the garage because of the "last incident" where they ate a perfect O shaped hole in his $100 airplane model. I felt bad should of gave him to my neighbor's but I was afraid he would end up on someone's dinner plate. I stick w/ bantem's now.

well, we made out good with Rusty then! The deal was.. buy a young hen for $3 and get a rooster free! My daughter and I chose Rusty! lol!

Ooh, I'd LOVE to enter, here are mine!
big_smile.png

These are Exceedingly Rare, according to Wiki
big_smile.png

My Beautiful Iowa Blues!
big_smile.png

9132_picture_088.jpg

And These are my Black Copper Marans Chicks
big_smile.png

9132_picture_054.jpg

And I find Polish rare, where I live, But I know they're uncommon!
big_smile.png

Here's my White Crested Polish Hen, Izzy
big_smile.png

9132_picture_093.jpg

9132_picture_094.jpg

And I'm not Exactly sure, but I think Frizzles are very uncommon too, so I'll just put little Smokey's Pic up here for the heck of it lol
big_smile.png

9132_picture_100.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
big_smile.png

barred frizzle chicken

its not rare but
its hard to raise at here

Last edited:
This is Flotsen. She is a frizzle x Silkie, Polish, Japanese, Mille Fleur. Hatched her from eggs i purchased on ebay. Her flight feathers are like razors, which is a lot of fun when you pick her up and get a wing flap in the face. She is very fretful and makes a constant whining noise. But i loves her.

A pretty chicken is like a melody:
flotsen.jpg

No, she's not embarrassed, just high strung:
flotsenclose.jpg
Gorgeous girl.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom