Rats, rats EVERYWHERE! ☹️

Pics
Also back to the rat thing, would a black rat snake help anything? Sure, it’s not a mink or dogs but it’s something. How would I find it again anyway?
Yes black rat snakes will digest small birds, a chick or two, mice, and maybe a kitten, which i have never seen but have seen them lay in wait along beam in the barn for rats and mice. The problem with rats, this spring a rat got in my brooder house and killed 200+ week old chicks in what seemed like a game piling them all behind a pail in the corner. I wouldn't have minded the 1 or 2 chicks lost to a snake than the 200+ pullet chicks at 3.50 to 4.00 each to a dirty rat who just killed them for sport.

Yes black rat snakes will digest small birds, a chick or two, mice, and maybe a kitten, which i have never seen but have seen them lay in wait along beam in the barn for rats and mice. The problem with rats, this spring a rat got in my brooder house and killed 200+ week old chicks in what seemed like a game piling them all behind a pail in the corner. I wouldn't have minded the 1 or 2 chicks lost to a snake than the 200+ pullet chicks at 3.50 to 4.00 each to a dirty rat who just killed them for sport.
And when your working you just notice them laying there. A bit eerie.

What if someone took a snapshot of that page..

And that someone promise to delete for a certain fee...

:lau :lau :lau
What if that someone quickly figured out that SS really was of little blackmail value but that the one they tried to extort had a video of that certain someone spending late nights on the wrong side of the tracks in cahoots with a group of dirty leg dux?
So I guess one should make sure his dux arent in a row before trying extortion.

What if that someone quickly figured out that SS really was of little blackmail value but that the one they tried to extort had a video of that certain someone spending late nights on the wrong side of the tracks in cahoots with a group of dirty leg dux?
So I guess one should make sure his dux arent in a row before trying extortion.
One would have to make sure the one allegedly cahooting with dux from the wrong side of the tracks was not there on official dux extermination duties in an undercover capacity.

For if one released said video they would be interfering with a lawful extermination order and be guilty of a capital offense for which the penalty is death by guineas.

It’s not a pretty way to go.

One would have to make sure the one allegedly cahooting with dux from the wrong side of the tracks was not there on official dux extermination duties in an undercover capacity.

For if one released said video they would be interfering with a lawful extermination order and be guilty of a capital offense for which the penalty is death by guineas.

It’s not a pretty way to go.
There are a lot of grey areas when it comes to undercover work but there are some lines that clearly can not be crossed.
Said video will show activities that clearly goes beyond those lines. Said video will provide enough to show this was not any official investigation or extermination.

If Ralphie gets caught with dux, I’m more than happy to assume he was trying to exterminate them :gig
Yes most would but he'll need to drop the official undercover excuse and go with more of a personal vigilante one.
Said video will show an excessive use of force and an unorthodox approach to what he'll claim as an extermination method.

Back
Top Bottom