Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinager

You know, I wonder if this is just any Apple Cider Vinegar or do you need to purchase the organic apple cider vinegar? I'm not close to a health food store in order to buy the organic type acv.

don't buy the apple cider in the regular grocery store, you need the Pure unfiltered kind with the"mother" in the bottom. If you have a Kroger's grocery they carry it if not look for it in the natural foods section of your grocer. (except walmarts-they DO NOT CARRY A NATURAL LINE OF FOOD PRODUCTS) marrie

I buy the raw unfiltered ACV with the "Mother". I use it in my chickens water it helps keep the green slime from building up in the plastic water bowls and it is very beneficial to them. I use it everyday in my water bottle, it has help keep me from getting sick while others around me have been ill and suffering. I will be leaving for China tomorrow and I am packing a pint for everyday use when I am there to help fight off bacteria and viruses.

www.cagenbird.com Contents vinegar

www.naturalbird.com mcwatters acv

Last edited:
Okay, no off the regular shelf ACV! Need to look in the health foods sections for the unfiltered with the mother ACV! Gotcha!
wink.png
I have the reg. stuff
sad.png
so next time I get to town I will buy the correct unfiltered with the mother ACV!
smile.png

Thanks guys, you have really helped clarify some of the questions I was having.

I've read a lot about the benefits of avc and can find recommended doses, but how often should avc be offered? Daily?

I would think the benefits would be at the best if offered daily.

nccountrygirl-I found it today-Braggs-$4.99 a quart! You're getting a steal!

Next time I visit a larger town I'm going to be checking their stores for it! Until then I pay the price.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom