Red Laced Cornish X and project talk (pics p. 8)

Thanks Al thats what I needed to know.
Quote:
I have found in my experiments that works for me, I use small amount's of vita-pak's in their water, reduce protein to 16%, and feed one 12 oz scoop of feed, when that is totally clean from the entire pen scratched out stuff and all. Then I wait a full day or two and do it again. My Cornish X hen's & Roo's are well over 2 yrs old, healthy, agile, and fat, not to mention they have laid well to this day.

AL

Chad : Since your new to this thread, I was wondering if you have gone through the other pages and parused what some of us are doing to date. Most of us are trying many different things and our programs are all different but are going in the same direction. and there are plenty of project pic's for you to see progress.

AL

Quote:
I did go through them and thats why I posted. I've been follwing a few others also. If I was not limited on room I would try more but for right now I'll stick with the DC,CX and LS. It's been a great learning tool. I'm using the CX because I can't get the white cornish. I'm afraid the DC X CX might be to much but I think my boys are sound enough and good enough to pull it off. But Im bias!

No Thats just fine indeed and I certainly see the reason for your choice, at least you had the insight to get great breeder stock. Some folks deal with hatchery stock, but with very minumal results.

AL

Quote:
and Katy is......................

You forgot your description!

Katy is the Head flock Hen That keeps all us other Roo's in line LOL.

AL

Boy chicken Wonder with a hot girlfriend.

Nice... just nice....
big_smile.png

Jeff : She was in prime form today that's for sure, How ya doin ??, anything worth reporting ??.

AL

Back
Top Bottom