Red Laced Cornish X and project talk (pics p. 8)

I picked up the two DC cockerals today ; one just under 6 months , the other just under 7 . The breeder says they both will fill out more , but I'm pretty impressed with them as is LOL . My camera shut down due to cold temps [ the low battery light always flashes then it shuts down when its too cold ] , but its supposed to be 32 tomorrow so I'll see if it will take some pics with new batteries .

The bossy CX pullet that always intimidates new birds tried to whip the oldest . He kinda reminds me of a turtle ; once on his wide , flat back he has trouble getting back up
lol.png
. However , I was glad he kept at it 'till she finally turned away .

Way to go Steve-O, Lookin good. Where did you get your DC's from and how do they look, details my man details LOL. Coloring/lacing/build/head you know the routine hehehe. good to hear you got some.

KATY !!!! KATY !!!!! CALLING KATY !!!!

Where in the world has she gone,......... anybody ???????????????????

AL

Last edited:
Quote:
They're obviously not as nice as her bird that won the show I met her at , but they sure look good to me . I did not ask her permission to throw her name out here so ........................................ ; but she's a very nice young woman , seems quite knowledgable on Cornish , and was a pleasure to deal with .

I hear ya on that..................... if she was from Iowa I know who your talking about.

AL

Back
Top Bottom