Red Laced Cornish X and project talk (pics p. 8)

hey steve, lol, I REALLY want some real cornish . . . I've gotta' keep being nice to that stinky old Al in hopes that he will send me his culls . . . but just wait until you see a pic of my best colored rooster
wink.png

HI AL!!!!
- lol
big_smile.png
almost done with the year end paper work, then coop repairs; should be back to the land of the living by Monday, I hope
roll.png

Quote:
That's great Chad , I had forgotten you acquired some DC pullets . How often will a DC lay ? I really like LS , from what I've read they are larger and faster matureing than my SS .

ETA : How old are your DC males ?

I gets 3 eggs out of 6 hens each day and the cockerals or roosters (whatever the correct term is) are a year old

whew! I just finished the kids dorm aps
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

today is laundry, making ricotta, brining my big roo to go in the smaker tomorrow, trying out my new bread machine for the first time, putting saurkraut in the new crock . . . and cleaning chicken pens - it's finally above freezing here.
How about you?
wink.png

Taking my Daughter to her friends house for the day, going to a chicken auction to unload some excess Roosters, then over to a friends house to watch the Football game and swill some cold ones. Ohh yeah and staying away from Satanica's honey do list LOL.

AL

Back
Top Bottom