Red sex link pullet??

There were two signs infront of the brooder one said red sex link and the other said Cornish rock..I'm starting to think they were Cornish rocks. Ill look tomorrow but I might just get a black giant. They had some kind of plymth chickens and Ancona? And leg horns. Ill have to look tomorrow though

Well got 8. I was told 4 red pullets- I think maybe RIRs 2 leghorns and 2 speckled sussexs. Here are pictures with cell will upload better pics in few

@Kada6305... Your chicks are so cute. I just got 6 Red Sex-Link Pullet chicks from my Tractor Supply on Sunday. They're pictured in my Avatar photo and I'll attach another one here. They're so adorable and I'm so excited about raising them (this is my first time in my adult years although I did have chickens when I was a kid). It seems like some of them are older than others by a few days because their wing feathers are longer and some have already started sprouting little tail feathers. Only one of mine has little stripes on her back, I sort of wonder if she's a different type of Red Sex-Link (different mix). She sort of keeps to herself too, stands in the corner away from the others, I hope she's not sick. Her vent is clean, I did check that. They were all out of the same bin and were all supposed to be the same. One of the chicks is a lot lighter red than the others and I sort of wonder if I got a roo by accident.

Back
Top Bottom