RIP Tilley My Very First Chicken 8/13 -6/18

F939994D-DFA0-48EB-A807-DFAC7F947F8F.jpeg
A787B5AC-A742-4520-9DFF-FB598FAE9482.jpeg
Thank you everyone she was my very first chicken. I do have some of her children Tilley was the cutest thing ever she love sunflower seeds and watermelon lol when she would pick at it she would make the silliest noises I will miss my little fluff ball I ending up opening her to see what was wrong and I was very shocked and heartbroken on what I saw I didn’t sleep last night because of it I feel like I betrayed her and she live with pain I couldn’t find a Vet to put her down and I couldn’t do it myself I am such a bad chicken mama!! I hate myself for not putting her down and letting it get out of control Rest In Peace my sweet Tilley. I am debating whether or not to post the pics I took I am afraid of getting some very mean comments

That’s sad,recently had a broody hen brooding chicks,she loved to sit on eggs and made an excellent mother until a few weeks ago,she was killed by a fox pretty for sure trying to defend her babies.Its dad knowing that they would neevr see their mother again.

That’s sad,recently had a broody hen brooding chicks,she loved to sit on eggs and made an excellent mother until a few weeks ago,she was killed by a fox pretty for sure trying to defend her babies.Its dad knowing that they would neevr see their mother again.
I am sorry for your loss I got a fox that comes around at night makes all kinda racket I hope some of the chicks was hers so her legend can live on :hugs

That’s what sucks,the chick that hatched last summer of hers didn’t survive so I know longer have any of her.

Back
Top Bottom