RodNTN's Animal Show!

Name: Elizabeth
Breed: Easter Egger
Username: SuperChickRuth

I think I saw there was a meanest category, so hopefully Liz gets in. Ever hear of a mad, wet, hen? She was one!
I can't exactly remember how she got wet, though...

Name: Princess
Breed: domestic long hair cat
Username: ChickenLover200
Princess was a one of a kind cat. She was just about as devilish as a cat could get, only disguised as the cutest little kitten. It happened in 2013... our cat got pregnant and we decided to let her have kittens.n we didn't lock her up in time, so she lost her first litter. We locked her up 2 weeks in advance the second time and when we came home and fed the animals, there were six little kittens (3 boys, 3 girls, 2 of the girls were long haired). We brought princess in the house sometimes where she'd bite your toes if you were barefoot. She also liked to lay in the flower box outside our second story window. One day, I saw her laying in there and should bring her inside. Then I thought, "no" because i was busy. Just ten minutes later, my brother and father witnessed her "murder". She was hitby a van and killed instantly. If only I would've brought her inside to explore the house like she always loved to do...
Anyways, this picture is when I was trying to use treats to get all her siblings to sit on the barn door to get one last group picture before smokey let the farm. She leaped toward me off the door and tried to grab the treat. I snapped a picture quick and his was what I got.
Princess will be very missed....ol' bitey toes (her nickname). :(

Name:Bart
Breed:Rex Rabbit
Username: BunnynChicks

He is the softest funnest fuzziest bunny ever. He loves carrots, lettuce and dandelions. He is a master escape artiest and can get into and out of everything causing trouble all the way.
sad.png
His favorite food is cords and he will happily munch on them until I find and stop him.

Thanks for the wonderful entries everybody!

[quote url="[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/211830/chickenlover200[/URL]"]
 Originally posted by ChickenLover200
Aw... hey! That's my name (Isabel) :lau

That's my name too! (Isabella)! :gig
[/quote]
Really? Thought I'd never meet another Isabel in a million years :lau I'm named after my great grandmother..

I'm sooooo sorry about you kitten Princess ChickenLover200!
:hugs
thanks. :hugs :)

Back
Top Bottom