RodNTN's chat thread!

Ok... Hey guys, so I want some more chicks and here is what I hear( btw I will be posting this on a few threads lol)... Emily you have 12 chickens. You do not need anymore chickens.
What do mean I can't have anymore chickens??????????????????????? I ONLY have 12.
sad.png
I am going to make their run MUUUUCH bigger then it needs to be so when my silkie starts laying eggs( I have a few roosters) she will go broidy and maybe I can convince mom and dad to let me keep them! *Mwahahahaha*
gig.gif

So, what do you guys think... Is 12 chickens ENOUGH chickens??? I want your honest opinion
smile.png
Hate to say it but yeah...as just backyard pets with eggs as a bonus you don't need more than 10-15. With that amount, you can get most of the breeds you want and it's not to the point where feed costs lots. I have 7 ATM not including other fowl.
Sorry, I know you were hoping for lots of "Oh, you should have at least 20" answers...as I would be...XD

Ok... Hey guys, so I want some more chicks and here is what I hear( btw I will be posting this on a few threads lol)... Emily you have 12 chickens. You do not need anymore chickens.
What do mean I can't have anymore chickens??????????????????????? I ONLY have 12.
sad.png
I am going to make their run MUUUUCH bigger then it needs to be so when my silkie starts laying eggs( I have a few roosters) she will go broidy and maybe I can convince mom and dad to let me keep them! *Mwahahahaha*
gig.gif

So, what do you guys think... Is 12 chickens ENOUGH chickens??? I want your honest opinion
smile.png

It depends on what you want them for. For me, 12 would never be enough! But I breed em and have some projects starting up, what I have isn't enough (50+). For you, you're not a breeder, and chickens are more for eggs and fun. Right? So you don't need more, even though you want more. So basically, I agree with Micah.
lol.png

That said, the more the merrier. If you can and want to, get more.
tongue.png

Cuz, you just totally glitched put this thread with your inexhaustible excitement.... :lau

Inexhaustible excitement.......... Makes me sound like a toddler. :lol:

What breeds do you want Cuz?

Blue Ameraucanas and Black Copper Marans. :love

I get his feeling somebody is excited...anybody else? I dunno...it just seems like some one here is excited...there's just something about the posts...idk..........

Hmmm, wonder who? Not me....:lau No, certainly not. :gig

What do mean I can't have anymore chickens??????????????????????? I ONLY have 12. :( I am going to make their run MUUUUCH bigger then it needs to be so when my silkie starts laying eggs( I have a few roosters) she will go broidy and maybe I can convince mom and dad to let me keep them! *Mwahahahaha* :gig
So, what do you guys think... Is 12 chickens ENOUGH chickens??? I want your honest opinion :)

Em, dude, don't listen to Micah and KFG, you ALWAYS need more chickens. I have 77 and need 777. Lol

Last edited:
sad.png
gig.gif

smile.png
I agree with Micah and @TheKindaFarmGal , 12 chickens is enough if you just want them for pets. I have 28 chickens, and its a lot to take care of! All of that feed, bedding, supplies, etc. Adds up to be a lot! And I can't even imagine having 50+ chickens!

Back
Top Bottom