RodNTN's chat thread!

Ooh, breed discussion! *bounces up and down in chair* :p
Slate legs are characteristic of australorps. If it had yellow legs it wouldn't be a lorp - people wouldn't be able to distinguish it from a BR.

I would just experiment for a bit and see what you get. OR if you know how the poultry calculator works, you could play with that and then be relatively sure of what you'd get.

I've tried the poultry calculator, it's wayyyy to confusing!

StarClan save me........
I think I might just die.....:th

:th Indeed. A PM was started yesterday about Fluffers' "return"- would you like me to PM you with the details, Kyndra? ;)

Oh thank tar clan, IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!! :highfive:
YOU IS BACK!!!! :yesss:

Is like:A/B or B/A?
And I'm like:what nonsense are you talking about...???

Chicken genetics are soooo complex...

Oooh ooh, genetics ARE MY FAVORITE THING EVER!!!! :love
Just not at 11 PM. :plbb Did you know- Bb in rabbits IS LIKE PRESENT IM EVERY SINGLE RABBIT VARIETY THERE IS- EVEN WHITE!!! :th

Oooh ooh, genetics ARE MY FAVORITE THING EVER!!!! :love
Just not at 11 PM. :plbb Did you know- Bb in rabbits IS LIKE PRESENT IM EVERY SINGLE RABBIT VARIETY THERE IS- EVEN WHITE!!! :th

Correction, 10:38 PM EST :lau
I LUV Genetics!
And bloodlines and all that!

Like, like like.I was saying to my grandma:"Raven and Gwen's single comb is most likely caused by genetics or her blood line.Deeep into there ancestry, her great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother most likely had a single comb and then farrrrtdhhheer down the line, here comes Gwen"
My fact anyway :p

Anyway, if I dissaper, don't me suppressed!

I LUV Genetics!

Like, like like.I was saying to my grandma:"Raven and Gwen's single comb is most likely caused by genetics or her blood line.Deeep into there ancestry, her great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother most likely had a single comb and then farrrrtdhhheer down the line, here comes Gwen"

XD okay. We'll be disappointed, but okay :p

I LUV Genetics!

XD okay. We'll be disappointed, but okay :p

XD :clap.
We will indeed misseth thine, Kyndra. :/ But understandable...

Back
Top Bottom