RodNTN's chat thread!

WOW!!!!!!

IKR?!! The lottle siblings are out kjnocking ice off the trees right now - at least thats what theyre SUPPOSED to be doing :rolleyes:
Lemme get a picture of the front yard. The bushes are hardly even visible!

It got up to....
87°F today :th :th I melted.

For all of you who know about Brownie:
Today she is much better.
She will not drink.So I went to the Feed Store(luckly they did not have chicks)And got her some Grit and Electrolytes.I used a Syringe and drippled it on her beak, She drank that.
I made her throw up a little bit again, very perioidly.Someone I read killed there chicken that way :oops: So I only kept her down for 10-12 seconds.
I massaged her crop lots, I'm making her a Crop-Bra Tomarrow, MAYBE.
But she really wanted to go outside.So I let her out, and she went to the Flock.Bea and Blackie and Raven imdiatally started attacking her :hit :he :mad: :rant
She really wanted to jump onto the TV :oops:, but I tossed her into the kennel(not literally)for Night-Night before she could.

She keeps doing that Head bobble, neck swinging thing they do when there crop is Impacted.Is there anyway I can help this?!I feel so bad!

IKR?!! The lottle siblings are out kjnocking ice off the trees right now - at least thats what theyre SUPPOSED to be doing
roll.png

Lemme get a picture of the front yard. The bushes are hardly even visible!
Yuck!
sickbyc.gif
lau.gif
Its in the 80s and 90s here
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom