:)

I had some little chickies, as cute as eyes can see,
I prayed for them to be ok
But God took them from me.

He took them to a better place, a place where tears are gone,
Where God's great work shows His love,
And sings eternal song.

I'll miss you chickies... :jumpy

:hit your going to make my cry... I lost a chick before. I prayed so hard for her and she would slightly get better then would be terrible again. I just finally prayed that if God was going to let her die (I knew he would have good reasoning) then take her quickly cause I couldn't just decide to Cull a chick. I had people at church pray for her also (they didn't know they were praying for a chick though :lol:) The next morning I found her dead. I cried, but I knew there was a reason why, even though I didn't and still don't understand...

:)

I had some little chickies, as cute as eyes can see,
I prayed for them to be ok
But God took them from me.

He took them to a better place, a place where tears are gone,
Where God's great work shows His love,
And sings eternal song.

I'll miss you chickies... :jumpy

That.
Is.
SO.
AMAZING!! I love it!!! :clap

:hit your going to make my cry... I lost a chick before. I prayed so hard for her and she would slightly get better then would be terrible again. I just finally prayed that if God was going to let her die (I knew he would have good reasoning) then take her quickly cause I couldn't just decide to Cull a chick. I had people at church pray for her also (they didn't know they were praying for a chick though :lol:) The next morning I found her dead. I cried, but I knew there was a reason why, even though I didn't and still don't understand...

Crying is ok and totally understandable. I don't cry much, but I have a mental breakdown inside. X10 on losses, so I really know what you mean..... Laughing emoji or crying?:/

Crying is ok and totally understandable. I don't cry much, but I have a mental breakdown inside. X10 on losses, so I really know what you mean..... Laughing emoji or crying?:/

Laughing cause I didn't tell them it was a chicken they were praying for. They thought she was human. Yeah I am a HUGE crier. I love emotional movies, but I WILL cry.

Back
Top Bottom