RodNTN's chat thread!

Thanks guys!! I am sooo worried about 2 of my eggs, they have zipped, and are chirping but no progress!!!!!!!
he.gif
I am being so impatient, I tried to help it because its been zipped for over 15 hrs, but someone on here told me to wait until day 22 to help
hmm.png
I am so confused and worried, and I'm also a newbie so I am probably freaking out . . .
lol.png

Thanks guys!! I am sooo worried about 2 of my eggs, they have zipped, and are chirping but no progress!!!!!!!
he.gif
I am being so impatient, I tried to help it because its been zipped for over 15 hrs, but someone on here told me to wait until day 22 to help
hmm.png
I am so confused and worried, and I'm also a newbie so I am probably freaking out . . .
lol.png

Don't wait that long, I never do. Take one out quickly and peel off a little shell, make sure it's not shrink wrapped and the chick can breathe.

Thanks guys!! I am sooo worried about 2 of my eggs,  they have zipped, and are chirping but no progress!!!!!!! :he I am being so impatient, I tried to help it because its been zipped for over 15 hrs, but someone on here told me to wait until day 22 to help :/ I am so confused and worried, and I'm also a newbie so I am probably freaking out . . . :lol:

I SO know the feeling. If it is zipped, I might be worried too. Can you post a picture of it? Who told you to wait? If it was someone like Sally, I'm not going against what she says, but I feel like it might need help, I have performed so helpouts before....

What I'd do is break off the membrane where it has zipped, you know where it pushes the shell off, but the whitish membrane stays? I peel that away so that it is in two different pieces, the cap and then the bottom part, and then it is up to the chick to push out. But leave the cap on, just leave it in two pieces.

I SO know the feeling. If it is zipped, I might be worried too. Can you post a picture of it? Who told you to wait? If it was someone like Sally, I'm not going against what she says, but I feel like it might need help, I have performed so helpouts before....

Yeah, this too....
What I'd do is break off the membrane where it has zipped, you know where it pushes the shell off, but the whitish membrane stays? I peel that away so that it is in two different pieces, the cap and then the bottom part, and then it is up to the chick to push out. But leave the cap on, just leave it in two pieces.

Be careful with the membrane though, if the chick isn't ready it could bleed.

Back
Top Bottom