Roosters that DONT Crow!!!

hmm... for the ones who are saying ALL roosters crow unless theres something wrong with them.. I have one who DOESNT crow, He's the ONLY roo, and theres NOTHING wrong with him besides being an ugly Silkied Frizzle.. He lives in the house because of the weather right now and I have yet to hear him crow inside the house or outside in the yard. so ease up on the girl!

Last edited:
I always think it's terrible when people 'debark' dogs. But I do wish they could do it to roosters, because so many of them get killed just to being boys anyway... A few more could live long, happy, if silent lives.

Quote:
I'm sorry if I came off as rude, that was not my intention. Sadly, there is no rooster that never crows, but I know how you feel. There are some beautiful roos that I'd love to have!!! I thought I had a roo that wouldn't crow, a silkie that was 10 months old before that first dreaded crow came about. We did have him for 10 fun months though! We have decided to just invest in the prettiest hens there are.
smile.png

It's ok I didn't think your comment was rude. I'm trying to get pretty hens but the hatchery I go to doesnt have many breeds
sad.png

Quote:
Jee thanks
smack.gif

You probably could find one that crowed only a little.. But one that didn't crow at all?
hmm.png
It would prove tough.

My silkie roo doesn't crow a whole lot, but some do. It all depends on the rooster. My hens can be louder than my roos
tongue.png

I know it would be tough to find one but I cant even have one that crows a little. One crow and all my chickens would be gone.

TinyTotsSeramas: Thanks
big_smile.png
I cant wait to see him!

Last edited:
Quote:
Well I forgot the picture from tonight but here is one I got of him the week I got him an right after he got into a fight with the roo he came with. it atleast shows what he looks like..

393746_191527797593908_100002100667846_464513_249366396_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom