Runny green poop AFTER worming.

erinrstrain

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 25, 2018
NC Mountains
Hi all. I finished up 5 days of oral safeguard and corried after losing a pullet to worm overload. I’m only now seeing green diarrhea. Is this a sign that it’s clearing the worms out? Should I do another round?

Attachments

• 0D99ABE2-6622-4CF7-A9CE-2B95F49163A6.jpeg
    0D99ABE2-6622-4CF7-A9CE-2B95F49163A6.jpeg
    910.1 KB · Views: 78
I don’t know which one this is from. They’ve all just finished a full 5 days of safeguard and corrid. Should I do another round of eaxh wormer? I’ll do the buttermilk and rice tomorrow. They get naturewise feed and free range about 3 hours a day, although we don’t have much green right now

No, do not reworm them, nor give them corid. Go ahead and mix the buttermilk and cooked rice in the naturewise feed and give it to all your birds to eat. They need to eat after worming. Then wait a couple of days and if there is green poop again, try to find and isolate the guilty bird. Then we can discuss treatment for a possible ecoli infection.

No, do not reworm them, nor give them corid. Go ahead and mix the buttermilk and cooked rice in the naturewise feed and give it to all your birds to eat. They need to eat after worming. Then wait a couple of days and if there is green poop again, try to find and isolate the guilty bird. Then we can discuss treatment for a possible ecoli infection.
I mixed up a bunch and they liked it. Now I’m playing poop monitor. Is this a worm?

Attachments

• 5507DE60-4209-4106-B0EF-186BC2241C83.jpeg
    5507DE60-4209-4106-B0EF-186BC2241C83.jpeg
    325.4 KB · Views: 12
geez - I thought those white things could be worms. I think I figured out who the green pooper is. She’s separated out and pretty listless. Won’t eat mash so I’m trying rice. Gave her some poultry cell via syringe. No respiratory symptoms. Hope I can get her to eat.

Back
Top Bottom