Sick chicken treating for worms.

She seems to be doing a bit better each day. She is eating a tad more and her poops are getting bigger and more solid. I still have her inside but I have been taking her outside in the day when the temperature is not too cold and letting her scratch for treats with her coopmates.
Did you use the Corid or just try to get her eating? Watch to not give a lot of people food, but stick mostly to chicken feed for 90% of her diet. It has all she needs and will keep her poops more healthy.

I have just been trying to get her to eat. I'm not sure if she is doing better, but she is not doing worse. It is going slower than I would like. She did eat quite a bit of egg today and some crumbled chicken feed.

She is not much better today. Her poop is dark green, white, and clear. There does not appear to be any worms. I am going to try Corid now. I had to buy some so it took a bit to get it.

She is not much better today. Her poop is dark green, white, and clear. There does not appear to be any worms. I am going to try Corid now. I had to buy some so it took a bit to get it.

Attachments

• 20240124_165049.jpg
    20240124_165049.jpg
    721.7 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom