Russian Orloffs

Pics
Quote:
Wyandotte (dun laced bantam)

Oh, wow! Gorgeous, I'm sure!

Yes, at least IMO.
big_smile.png
Her type could be better but I'll be working on that when I figure out what I'll be crossing with her...I really need a SQ bantam Silver laced Wyandotte.
smile.png

frow.gif
Hey guys! How is everyone doing?

I'm hoping for a new rooster...the one I have is decent in type, super-sweet but his color....he's got a little too much white and he's been producing too much white, even with my minimal white pullets.
roll.png

Does anyone need a nice (starter) roo?
lol.png

Or--does anyone have a minimal white rooster for sale that's NPIP certified?
fl.gif

Terry, thanks for the link. I'm bringing the thread back to the top so, Hopefully we can get more folks interested in these fantastic birds!

Thanks, for the great info. Now I can work on planned breedings later. You'll have to tell me what to look for in quality chicks, and what to cull for. I would love to work on the breed until we get them back to where they were before they almost were extinct. I used to raise multi-champion bluetick coonhounds, so have some idea of the work involved in breeding quality animals. If I can just make it until December when I get out of grad school, there are so many projects I want to work on! This is one I'll keep in the back of my mind until then.
Amy

Here's a link I found about them.
http://www.russianorloffs.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom