satstumadori project

I have been "fiddling" with trying to get the flared tail appearance. Took this photo today of one of my 2014 hatched birds. He also has the yellow legs and comb type I want to maintain. It is a fun project - don't know where it might take me.

I've been wondering the same thing. It just doesn't seem to be very lively nowadays around here. I have the project somewhat on the shelf, but continue to keep an eye out for prospects in my Cubalaya and grades that I have.
Not sure if anybody would be interested in this fella or not.

I've been wondering the same thing. It just doesn't seem to be very lively nowadays around here. I have the project somewhat on the shelf, but continue to keep an eye out for prospects in my Cubalaya and grades that I have.

I like him..
What is he?

I recently acquired a flock of various longtails from a local guy who had birds rom all over the place... I have always loved satsumadori type birds and what I have now seems like a decent starting point for breeding towards that type.
I am not positive of the origen of some of these but I know there are phoenix/cubalaya crosses, a Sumatra/cubalaya hen, Phoenix, some genetic hackle birds who resemble frail silver duckwing/BBRed Yokohama, Sumatra/Thai crosses, and what look like yellow legged Yokohama crosses but I don't know who they came from. the fellow I got these from had started his flock with eggs purchased on ebay over a period of four years and had to give them up recently.

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR HIM?

Possible Satsumadori look-a-likes. Bantam size.
IMG_0605.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0588.JPG
    IMG_0588.JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0589.JPG
    283.2 KB · Views: 6
...and the hens from which to breed with the blue red cockerel.
IMG_0496.JPG

IMG_0498.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom